Here below are some of the unique “going the extra mile” services that we provide to clients that differentiate us from most other real estate companies:
Selling a House:
- Sell Your House For $5,000*: We help clients that are selling their house to save thousands of dollars in selling costs. We do this by charging a flat fee of $5,000 for full listing services (advice on pricing/staging a home, taking photographs, yard signs, lock boxes, scheduling showings, marketing/advertising, presenting and negotiating offers and moving the transaction to the closing table). The commission charged by most traditional agents for listing houses is usually 2.8% of the selling price: therefore for a $350,000 selling price the commission would be $9,800 as opposed to our flat listing fee of $5,000 for the same services therefore saving our client $7,300!
Click on the following link to see examples of houses sold where sellers saved thousands of dollars in commissions:
*Broker co-op may apply. Please contact us if you have questions or if you’d like more information about this real estate listing/selling model. Please note that we charge a different listing fee for properties that are priced above one million dollars.
- Sell Quickly For Top Dollar: We help clients to sell their house in the shortest time possible and for the maximum price for the current market. We do this by performing a detailed comparative market analysis therefore helping clients to decide on a fair market value for their home, which is key to a timely sale.
Buying a House:
- Educate: We meet with clients before going to show them houses in order to educate them about the home buying and financing processes, answer our client’s questions, and formulate a buying plan. Please contact us to schedule a Free First Time Home Buyer Class.
- Time/Money/Energy Saving Strategy:We have an initial consultation strategy that helps buyers save time, energy, and money in the process of buying a house that meets their real estate needs and which also helps alleviate the stress that can come with purchasing a home.
- 1-Year Home Warranty: We provide a 1-Year Eagle Premier First American Home Warranty to clients that we assist in the process of buying a house. The warranty provides valuable coverage for items such as kitchen appliances, water heaters, the heating system etc. The warranty helps to protect our client’s household budgets from unexpected and/or costly repairs of home systems and appliances, therefore providing peace of mind.